Saturday, February 19, 2022

The Night Before the Snow Day

 Are you or your "kids" (students or your actual children) anticipating or wishing for a snow day? If so, this post is for you! 

My kids and I read The Night Before the Snow Day by Natasha Wing. We talked about superstitions like putting pajamas on backwards, doing snow dances, and even putting ice cubes in the toilet. 


I decided to make some activities that I could see being used by:
  • homeschoolers with kids at different levels
  • classroom teachers
  • substitutes
  • teacher candidates for reading demo lessons that showcase differentiation


These lessons can also be done:
  • during virtual learning -  independently while asynchronous or as a class or with partners
  • on paper - options for writing or cutting


Like all of my Google Doc lessons, there is a linked table of contents that makes navigation easy as well as an answer key and differentiated pages!


No comments:

Post a Comment