Sunday, August 21, 2011

In September, I will be teaching....

I haven't had my own classroom in 3 years. I taught second grade for 2 years, third for 1 year, basic skills for 1 year, and PreK-5 STEM for 2 years. I am sooo excited to have my own class again! I haven't announced it because I know some of my students don't know I won't be at their school and didn't want to upset them. If you're reading this, I'll miss you!

The only problem is that I can't get into my classroom until August 26! I am going to beg my new principal to let me bring some stuff in tomorrow because I will be in sunny California for a week visiting my best friend and watching some baseball from Tuesday to next Monday! :)
I won't be posting for a week or so, and hopefully when I return I will have 200 sweet followers so I can have a sweet giveaway! We'll see what cool stuff I find out in California for my beach themed classroom to share with you! :)
If you want to get a head start, make sure to:
follow my blog
follow my Facebook page
follow my Pinterest
add my blog to your blogroll

Comments must be left on the giveaway post, not here, to count. However, I looooove comments! Most of my followers are K and 1, so I'd love to see those 2, 3, and 4 blogs catch up so I can get some great ideas from you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new assignment. Monday starts a full week for me. We still have about a week to get procedures down, etc., but I'm ready to be back teaching.

    Sounds like you're moving to upper elementary, so I'll be interested in your posts.

    Have a great year.
    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I live in CA and I'm doing a beach theme too!! Let me know if you need anything :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete