10. You long for the scent of smelly markers, sharpened pencils, and scratch-and-sniff stickers.
9. You start spending more time in your classroom than at home.
8. You get super excited about your new lunch box or pair of shoes.
7. You start turning down plans for the first week of school, knowing how exhausted you are about to be.
6. Other people are excited about end of summer vacations, while you just can't wait to get your class list!
5. The words "my kids" start coming out of your mouth more and more...
4. You have finally gotten used to hearing your first name again...and you secretly miss being called by your last name...just a little!
3. You are staying up later and later trying to get ready for school, and also knowing that you will be asleep by dinner time the first week of school!
2. You start knowing what date and day of the week it is again!
1. Back to school nightmares have started! (3 so far!)